Sunday, April 23, 2006

There was

One week ago exactly my car died, sort of, it just wouldn't drive very well; and so now much to my upsettance (this is my page I can make up whatever words I like) my car has no engine, there's nothing in there whatsoever and there wasn't alot to begin with either.
Fortunately ( I am grateful for it) I have been loaned a red car by a mother of a friend and here are the top 13 reasons why I hate it in no particular order except for number one - most important

1a. It is impossible to achieve the level of coolness that I'm used to in this car (laugh if you will but my proper broken car is damn cool) even if you have your elbow sticking out the window which just looks wrong in the red car

1b. The steering wheel is too fat and it has some sticking out bits in it

2. The thing used to wind down the window is too far away, I have to move to reach it

3. Theres a wooden acorn on a string hanging from the cigarette lighter which i really want to draw a face on ( with a moustache) but I'm not sure if its just an air freshener or some sort of strange .......whats the word.... when you go somewhere and get something to remember that place by.........damn.......souveneir!

4. It's hard to see out of the back of this car because the seats have headrests so I'm scared to change lanes

5. The right indicator doesn't automatically switch off when you turn, so now I've become one of those people that I mock, driving with the indicator on and not turning anywhere

6. I miss my cd player

7. It smells like the people I've borrowed it from

8. It's an automatic, and although it makes it easier to eat while driving ( which is actually where I have most of my meals) it's so damn boring

9. The headlights are too dim, so all the lights in the dash are also too dim

10. The carpet inside it is brown the seats are brown, the doors are brown I Hate Brown ( was once discriminated against for having brown socks - seriously)

11. Its a grown ups car, it's a car for people that have children and want to drive them to ballet and hockey practice and whatever else it is kids do

12. Every time I go to pick something up from the floor I smack my head into the rear vision mirror

13. It's hard to park, even though my real car is alot bigger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home