Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Then She Decided

It's strange how other people can dramatically influence the way you feel. No matter how important or unimportant this person is to you.
You (or me) can be having the best day, and then suddenly for no apparent reason - although you may have had an inkling that it was coming - she (or he) says something that just makes you think, Why?
Sometimes I don't know why I bother with friends, not that I don't like them or think they're not important, but whenever they walk over me, make a fool of me, ridicule me etc etc... (and it has often happened) I still want them to like me; and I don't want them to not be friends with me any more. I don't know why, I feel like if I lose the friends I have, no matter how awful they can be to me, I won't find any others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home