Saturday, May 27, 2006

And One Day She Revealed ......... A Terrible Secret

I'm quite strange, heres some things you might not know about me...

- I get dizzy walking down stationary escalators, really dizzy
- I love eating frozen cake, or lamingtons
- I talk to my cat like he's a person
- I love Cheds, they're cheese biscuits, in a blue box, I could eat several hundred of them I think
- I laugh when I'm uncomfortable, or when I don't know what to say. I've been known to laugh when somebody had a fit in front of me and also when I broke a friends thumb
- I have a phobia of maths, really, whenever I have to add or subtract or do any equation the numbers get jumbled in my head and I get quite upset. I Hate Maths
- Despite my hatered of all things mathematical, I can't stop counting (in my head) when I'm making things, when I'm bored...always
- I have not one but two super secret crushes and sadly neither of them actually is a physical being 1. even though he's a murderer and a wife beater and a thief and a crook, I find Bill Sykes ( bad guy in Oliver, killed Nancy, steals things for Fagin) to be oddly attractive. 2. also a murderer and a weird guy, Raskolnikov in Dostoyevskys Crime and Punishment, he's quiet and super intelligent and Russian. Both secret crushes (maybe thats not the best word) are murderers, is that odd?
- I sing in my car which probably everyone does, but I song especially loud at night and when I'm driving fast - because nobody can hear me
- I hate standing on cracks or lines in the ground, I can handle walking on tiles but only if I'm going in a specific pattern
- Generally, children irritate me, especially confident ones, I don't hate them, some of them I like; but the ones that scream or talk or run around or have weird teeth shit me
- I listen to Magic 693 ( now 1278 the new magic) and I know the words to the songs
- I know the words to alot of songs, and I don't know how, old songs, new songs, the words are just there
- At least once a week I cry about the fact that I'm not driving my car
- I hate coffee, but love chocolate covered beans. I hate mandarins but love oranges. I hate red apples but love green apples

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home