Monday, January 08, 2007

Men.... (sigh)

For the past two years I have not had a boyfriend. And the ones I had before that were nothing to write home about, but they would probably say the smae thing about me so eh, it all evens out.
The point of this blog is... WHY CAN'T I FIND A BOYFRIEND???????

Except for the fact that I'm slightly insane (who am I trying to kid, I'm completely insane) I don't think I'm any different to all of the boyfriended people out there.
- I may be not as skinny and not as pretty as is socially acceptable, but I see fat ugly chicks with guys all the time!!!
- I can be (most of the time) a grump and a smart arse and not so nice as people are telling me scarily often (which I wouldn't admit to them but actually it kinda hurts) but I'm nice to people when I first meet them (and I don't think I'm any nastier than the people who keep telling me that I am)
- I am NOT a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that)
- Everytime I meet someone and it looks like there may be something..... nothing. Don't give me hope and then take it all away, thats just cruel
- With the exception of the creepy guy in the next kitchen (who I think came to his senses anyway- see above point-) nobody seems to want me :(

So..... what is wrong with me? Any suggestions are welcome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home