Saturday, June 17, 2006

Life Is Crazy

It's strange how small things can dramatically change the way you feel.
I've started starting (...?) work at 8am instead of 6 which sounds good but it actually kind of sucks. Instead of finishing at 2 when theres still some sun and nearly half a day left, I finish at 4 when it's getting dark and the day is nearly done; and I feel so awful and drained and just bad.

Then it goes to the other extreme, I'm having a shower and getting ready to go to bed, feeling pretty average but decide to check my e-mails and check some other blogs, and I have mail from two overseas friends that I may never see again and that I haven't heard from in ages ... try wiping the smile off my face. Small things like that..... knowing that people remember you and have thought of you, are the best things. Small things are the best things.

(Also I watched Batman this morning, the Queen of Diamonds (villainess) tried to have Batman and Robin turned into toads, and they almost had Commissioner Gordon and Police Chief O'Hara (yep, I know their names) fooled with two toads dressed in full costume, they even had masks AND Queen of Diamonds' sidekick using his master ventriloquism skills to do Batman and Robins voices ... truly a classic episode)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home